Here are the steps :
1. Open your new blank document. Here I use 1024x768px, you can use smaller image for this if you want to.
2. Set your Foreground and Background color into Black and White by pressing the D key.
3. Go to Filter > Render > Clouds. Done? Apply the Difference Clouds by going to Filter > Render > Difference Clouds
Optional : Press Ctrl + F 12 times to get the Pattern like this ;
4. Now by pressing Ctrl + L to call Fire Layer Levels Histogram.
5. Still with your Background Layer selected, go to Filter > Distort > Polar Coordinates
6. Flip the Canvas to Vertical by selecting Image > Rotate Canvas > Flip Vertical
7. Add a color fire into your image. Click the Create new fill or adjustment layer in the bottom of your Palette Layer
Fill it with #f06b13 - Solid Orange color
Repeat Step 7, but this time with this #FC3030 - solid Red color
8. Now's the tricky final part. Change the Blending Opacity for your solid Orange color from Normal into Color Burn and change the Blending Opacity for your solid Red color from Normal into Screen. Turn your Red color opacity from 100% to about 10-20%. Got it?!?!?
Variations : This is optional. You are obviously allowed to adjust the wildness of the flames by applying, differing amounts of sharpening.
Simply click on the Fire Layer then select Filter > Sharpen > Unsharp Mask
Flatten Image when you are done. Keep Up your Good Work Doods!