Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Find the best Water Pitcher match for you


It wasn't the first time I used Brita pitcher but it's trully the first time I've purchasing one for myself. So far I'm impressed (just because O'm not that kinda guy) by the carbon filter that really cleans out the chlorine taste, that would be a plus there.

Really like how the pitcher look... holds more water. Guys, keep this is mind!!! If you wanna have clean drinking water for everyday use, then I'd recommend this. Owning this Britta water filters will just make you drink more water and when the end up with a good result that works perfectly, everyone is pleased.


2 comments:

  1. Superb post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic?
    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further.

    Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

When you gotta go, you gotta go! Throw it all away HERE! Lmao!