Saturday, June 17, 2017

Digital Painting - Nemean

Welcome to PSHolic in English again. It's been a while, since we had a wild time now. Look at these people! Look at the crowd! I never forget it. I've been an artist my whole life, growing up with the CDs and DVDs, in fact I was in a band until I've met this guys and I can assure you, this is the combination between them. In our stage, it's a sort of.. like I control the chaos.


I have the faith that this act, this post right here is worth one million dollars. Another drop of paint in me. Another Digital Painting technique is being exposed. Listen, the hardest thing in the world is to come out in front of these animals, they are animals, you won't believe 'em, trust us! And get them to quite down for one low voice ..and you did that. You got excellent talent. I love edgy material, I love rebels, let it really get angry, let it really rap with the painting.. 'coz you got the impressions. That was my thoughts.

The key to continue to move on with this Digital Painting - Nemean is move up, it's really good material, but being edgy for edgy's sake will not working if you don't feel it. My point is, just to clarify real quick, you know.. in radio occasion I was doing of my impression of my parents, and the more down-low I get, the more I degrade them, the better America seems to like it. Be stealth! So far.. it's really impressive.

I am going to tell you the story about my friend there on the painting. His name is Tony, 42yrs-old, work as a nurse in a care center, Carry for the elderly. He has been painting for about 10 years with the audience has been pretty much his patients. Many of the people of the care center, they told him: "You should go to America's Got Talent!" Finally this year he told to his wife "Let's do it! Let's give it up to God and let see what happen!"

The family came from Utah and they have been saving money for the trip for the past six months. An opportunity to make a carrier out of painting, Digital Painting in photoshop will be a miracle for this family. And this dream come true, it's gonna be a real changing to them. And when it happens.. it might be that I will be the most happiest man on earth.

As I said to you, when we started this, I am not a AGT's fan. But I don't know what happened, he converted me with that story of his life on AGT. Something is going on here. The emotion in his voice.. I've got every bit of 'em.

He is 42yrs-old, he is the entertainment bug when he was like, little boy, 4yrs-old.. but together, thing is getting your way, just like marriage and children, and you wake up one day and you think 'my life was passed me by'. I never thought that I would have such a wonderful opportunity. I dream big, and this PSHolic dreams big, We are more than just a blog, we are just like a family. And I put my heart my soul in my painting, coz'.. At the end of' the day, this is all I have.. see ya'.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete

When you gotta go, you gotta go! Throw it all away HERE! Lmao!